Beginning once again work on "Konfessions" audio Soap Opera


Currently working on the script for Konfessions. With a few changes to the concept of the overall main theme of the story; looking forward to reworking a few of the stories' characters as well as casting for their roles all in anticipation to beginning production sometime in late February 2013.


For those that do not know the story, "Konfessions" was my brainchild I actually began around 2010. It came to me several years before when during a phone call with Aurora Jonez (who is a primary principle in Konfessions) that I wanted to do a urban LGBT audio soap opera.  I had searched on the internet for weeks searching to see if someone or for that matter anyone had decided to put out such a project.

There were a few audio soaps out online but known was out with a "urban" type twist much less with modern day swag appeal type drama. At the time the online trend was "online magazines" which both Aurora and I had both worked on many publications; that's actually how we both met. We were both working for a half online e-zine/parttime print digest.

She told me it was a good idea but how would I be able to make such a project work she asked. I didn't know--heck it was 2005 when this project crept into my head. Such technology wasn't available.

No, at that time all I had was a dream, a vision.

So fast forward a few years...

I had by now published "Nothing Short of a Rainbow" and tho it was getting mixed reviews it was doing actually quite well. And I had begun to be published in other anthologies which helped me to find my writer's voice I began to once again think about the crazy idea to have a online audio soap opera. Pod casts were beginning to get some attention and technology was starting to also reach my personal needs wishlist so once again I began to research "how" to make this project work.

Over the years I had volunteered as well as took on paid gigs as beta tester for many software companies during the early stages of the internet. If a new software hit the scene I usually knew about it; yeah, I truly am a tech geek. So in the winter of 2009 I realize there was enough technology that would allow me to produce a audio soap like the ones of yesterday before T.Vs became a factor and I was going to do it on my terms.

..........................................BE CONTINUED....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Slider

Carousel