"Careless Whispers"


Nearly three years in the making, my latest release, a compilation of short stories will be released. "Careless Whispers" has been a recreational project that showcases my new found love for writing short pieces as well as place to bring together my "dark style" of writing.



For many years I have been known for writing erotic works or street lit. but as I've grown as a writer I have had the restless desire to try my hand at other forms of expressing my imagination.

"Careless Whispers" has allowed me to do so.

The first release will be on eBook format for the first month with the paperback following a month later.

I believe that this will give many of you a bit to explore until my follow ups of "She" and "Don't Wanna Be A Playa" are released later this year.

What can I say?

I'm simply excited. This should be a great year to finally get my personal projects up and moving and out there for the world to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Slider

Carousel